Tuesday, March 8

Smiling angel

The past few days has been great. Being with my two precious is such a bliss. All this while..before Aresha came into our life, staying home on weekends were BORING. Now, waking up looking at her smiling face make our day complete. Yesterday, I'm almost teary-eyed when Aresha woke up, saw her mommmy's face and she smiled so sweetly.I'm not just her milk provider(haha), she recognizes so well that I'm her beloved mommy.. She did the same to her daddy too. It's hard for dear to leave her to work when at such early in the morning..she kick her legs, punch her fist with a big grin on her lips ...asking daddy to play with her..

Finally, managed chat with Eva on YM.I've been searching for her since I got the tickets. We have to plan the journey wisely. Should decide whether to fly, ride or drive. 'The' must go destinations are:
Amsterdam
Paris
Berlin
Venice
Rome
Monaco
Hmm any other places that I've missed?

Dearie came home at 2am today, only to find that I'm nursing Aresha to sleep. He had to finish his Maxis video job. His first challenge being an AD. He looks so exhausted..I should stop writing... giving him a body massage would be better ;)

No comments: