Monday, March 28

DEvirginized...(haha!)

I’m smiling from ear to ear today…Why? For two obvious reasons.
1: Only dear knows why
2: I got myself a pair of Adidas Superstar 35th Anniversary Cities Series TOKYO!!

Waking up early in the morning is well worth it!! Err actually, I couldn’t sleep last night, so afraid that we’d overslept and missed it. So end I up doze off only for ten minutes, from 8.40 to 8.50 ok!
I can be a supermom if I want to…I just knew it today., haha! Bathe Aresha for 10 minutes in her tub not just wash her off (when I’m so damn lazy), nursing her, sterilizing the bottle and pump, thaw her frozen ebm, Voila! Off we go to queue for the Adidas Anniversary shoes!

Dear had his eye fixated on Berlin in a first place, we’ve been surfing in the net for a week. However, when we get there, found out that Tokyo is the most sought after.
Everybody wants to get their feet on the black Tokyo. We have no interest,or intention whatsoever, BUT.. when I saw it on display, I fell in love with the black beauty instantly! Talk about love at a first sight!

Thirty minutes seems forever for the shoe collectors/freaks waiting in front of the half-opened store. Watching them arranging ‘em neatly on the display makes my heart beat faster. Dah laa we were like the 12th on the line, luckily they have the policy one pair per person. .and first come first served. We could only watch one by one Tokyo, New York City and Berlin being taken away from our eyes. They have only 4 pairs per model. Nasiblaa.. if you’re size 10 or 9 you can only settle for what’s left. The guy in front of us is so damn lucky, he bought the last New York in size 8.

When it comes to our turn, London and Boston has only size 7 and 8 left. Pity dear, he lost the chance to own a pair of Cities. So he settled for PERFED. Whaddaya know, it’s a limited edition!! PERFED is made exclusively for Footlocker. How the hell did these guys managed to get it? We found out about it only after carefully looking at all the Anniversary Series on the back of the shoe box.

I usually wear size 6 but, I couldn’t help myself from trying the size 7 TOKYO. It’s ¾ inch bigger but when you tie the laces tightly, it actually fits quite well. I have the privilege to choose any model I want (No one bought size 7’s yet!) but I want Tokyo!!

Today in history I’m officially not an ADIDAS virgin no more. Got a pair of Superstar, TOKYO…I wish I had the Red Hot Chilli Peppers Limited Edition, but this is waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than nothing, kan dear kan?

Thank you dear for being so kind, and pimped my ADIDAS. ;)

No comments: