Tuesday, March 22

Another baby!

Ok.This is freaking me out. My best friend (she's my deskmate in high school) told me last week that she's already pregnant 2 months! Her baby girl is only 8 months, and she's gonna have a brother/sister soon! Another friend of mine (you're reading this, right?) just found out that she's not pregnant again..through the pregnancy test kit I suppose. Negative. Must be a sigh of relief eh? I thought I was just joking on your blog there, really! never thought that it was for real.
Mind you I didn't use/take any contraception at all. I'm too freak out to use IUCD (despite the testimonials from my mom and aunt,'You won't feel that it''s there') and I don't trust pills as it might interfere with my breastfeeding. So here we are, being as careful as we could.
I wouldn't mind carrying another baby in my womb but the fear of labour? I have to overcome that before having an other one. Albeit my labor is a very short one,I'm not ready to face it again. ;)
I wanna give Aresha everything I could before sharing my love for another child. I know how it feels being the eldest.
Bottomline, just be careful.Very careful. *note to myself*

No comments: