Sunday, March 6

Chillin'

A night well spent. Had dinner at our favorite TGIF as usual I just love their Strawberry Surprise and the food, marvellous!
Then we headed to Bangsar's H-D only to be told by Fendi that the boys were @Pharmacy, chillin'.This is something new, we usually hang out @H-D or Pelita. Since we're not the clubbin' type we could only be there for 10 minutes, max!

Tonight a history has been made, for the first time Independent MG, Violent Storm, Bandidos MC (ex-Ghostrider) and Head Hunter hang out together... even sat on the same table. If you know our history you'll understand what I mean. As Splatters even commented that I look 'berisi'. Haha! That means I have to shed few more pounds!Damn!

I had so much fun tonight..tho' I'm the only girl in the group. They never make me feel alienated. It's great to see 3 motorcycle clubs riding home together.If only it could stay this way forever....

No comments: