Saturday, March 19

Daddy's girl

For the first time Aresha was introduced to pee-ka-boo. She like it so much that she giggled and laughed when we were playing the simple, yet fun game. She need so much attention today, slept only for few minutes. When she wakes up or while I'm nursing her she'll immediately put her fingers inside her mouth trying to sooth her gum. She's gonna have her first tooth very soon!Maybe that why she felt uneasy, it hurts so much for a baby like her. At the same time, wanting daddy to hug her and put her to sleep. MIss her daddy so much I guess.
Did I mention that Aresha is a carbon copy or template of her daddy?I love seeing the both of them bonding together. She has the same features of her daddy and smiles like her daddy too!All of dearie's genes runs in her tiny little body.Even tho' it's too early to tell, I could tell that she has daddy's feet and hairline.
Dearie felt asleep beside her girl..they look so cute together.

p/s: Now I have wi-fi @home.Blogging via Powerbook.How convenient!

No comments: