Friday, June 8

Post weaning

Can't believe it's already the weekend (to me Friday is considered as weekend)
I haven't even uploaded the pix from last Saturdays white & denim dinner party.
That aside, it's been three successful days and nights weaning Aresha off bfing.
The 2nd night was easier than we thought but last night after 2 bottles of vanilla milk she refused to sleep. 6am, she woke up crying, she's actually hungry!
Ok, sometimes mommy's don't really understand their babies, this is where daddy plays his role. He always knew when his girl is hungry. They went down, daddy cook noodle soup and voila! She's smiling and enjoying every slurp.

Maybe I'm just too exhausted/blind to see her signals. I'm with her 24/7..if you don't tell me baby, I just can't figure it out.

I miss having her so close to me before she sleeps. Last night she pretended tht she don't understand and wanted to bf as usual. I can't help but feel bad tht she has to stop. She's so smart tht she said, " Hug, mommy?"
She hugged me real tight. Oh, why must you grow so fast?

No comments: