Sunday, April 10

S'pore vs Phuket

Okay, I've been so lazy to switch on the pc for the past week. I also wonder why? What I did the whole week was playing and entertaining(more like she entertained me) with my baby Aresha. I dozed off so easily in the morning until I realize (it happened on Thursday) that Aresha was playing quietly under the bed. This girl, moves so fast,in split seconds she could be just about anywhere. She haven't started crawling yet but sometimes I just couldn't cope with her! Felt guilty but I'm sure she fell on her hands and feet 'cause she cried only when she saw my frantic, blur face. So sneaky..if I'm not mistaken, she was holding onto something before she saw me.
Kak Anne called from S'pore asking me whether I'm going to Phuket or not.Since the bomb thingy@ Hatyai I chickened out. The IMG boys KL-S'pore are planning to go by plane but dear rather not go than flying. Nama pun Bike Week kan? We decided to cancel the Phuket trip. We're spending 4 days in Singapore at the end of the month, instead. Planning to take Aresha along, gotta get her passport ready.If it's darn cheap, might as well get her sterilizer.
Oh yeah we got back from hanging out with IMG around 2.30am. Guess what? Aresha's still wide awake waiting for us! She fell asleep on daddy's lap, just like that. So little , yet so attached to both of us. So we're thinking... should we take her on our Europe trip? Another dilemma eh?

No comments: