Saturday, October 23

Let's skype!

I couldn't sleep last night, decided to cook ayam masak merah and starfruit juice for sahur.After having a simple meal with dear and mak ..I browse throught the net and found my dearest Eva on YM. She insist that I download Skype a software that will enable us to communicate as clear as a phone call via a microphone. How cool is that? At first, me and dear were a bit skeptic, we thought that it would be no different than YM. In fact, at that very moment, Eva and I were already voice chatting. Heck, why don't we just try and download this Skype thingy...10 minutes, voila! Eva dialed me up and to my amazement it is definitely clearer , just like talking on the phone. Felt like she's really not that far in Liverpool. We had fun talking for almost 5 minutes. I really really miss her. Talking with her was so much fun!She's looking for a job to cover her expenses there. I promised to send her serunding and some kuih for raya.
Didn't do anything much after that. Dear and I slept until 3pm! Weather wasn't so good,cloudy and windy. Luckily by 5pm the sky cleared up and off we go...to Sg. Wang before having a stomachful of chicken buffet at Hartz Chicken. I myself coudn't believe that I could eat that much. Sampai tak boleh bangun!
Oh yeah, bought a washable breast pad for my nursing days from Mothercare.

There's only few stuffs left in the list:
Baby blanket
Plastic pants
Nappy rash cream
Maternity pads
Cotton balls
Alcohol swab to clean the baby's cord
Baby's cap
Films
Button front nightdress

Have to buy all these things tomorrow... due date is just around the corner!

No comments: