Saturday, October 9

Swollen

My feet are swollen for the past few days. It's really hard to got up from bed. Today, dear took me up for a cendol treat, yummy.. and I fell asleep as soon as we're home. Dear went out without me to Bangsar.. It's really hot out there and I don't think I can cope with the weather. Plus, I wanna be prepared for our dinner tonight. Nothing fancy, just going out to our favorite restaurant.
Last night, dear asked me not to leave him. Err.. actually I'm going to live with my parents starting from next week. Why? During the day, everybody's in this house is working, so if there's an emergency i.e waterbag burst or any sign of labour.. I would be alone. It's kinda sad when dear said that from Monday onwards there will be no one waiting for him when he gets home, nobody to talk to at night, etcetera etcetera

"Please don't go eh dear?"

Ehmm..the thought of not seeing him for few days, breaks my heart. I'm gonna miss him. Miss his out of tune singing. His laughter. His stories on stuffs he found on ebay, Jesse James, WCC, the new Heuer Carrera. :(
Most of all I'm gonna miss his smell, hugs all thru the night...everything!

No comments: