Thursday, October 7

Dearie's big day!!

Finally the day that I've been waiting for has arrived! Although I'm a bit frustrated by the fact that I couldn't throw him a party like I've been planning to (we settled for another date, when our baby girl comes out to this world, since his friends are going away for business trip to Bandung this weekend), but..he's really lucky though.. Dear's going to celebrate his birthday twice! We're having dinner Saturday night and for the first time in his life, he's wearing a sterling silver embossed Harley-Davidson ring, a gift from me! Definitely I would never top his prezzie for my last birthday.. my dream iPod.. but I'm glad he really love that ring, in fact almost obsessive with it. How obsessive? Hehe... only we both know, right dear?
I'm a bit frustrated that the surprise gift that I ordered thru the net didn't arrive on time. In fact they're only shipping it tomorrow!!! Bila nak sampai tu? Silap2 my baby comes out earlier than the 'mystery' gift.
Oh yeah, I managed to make a birthday card for dear.. Plus decorating the room with balloons and ** candles. I'm not really proud of it as I wanted to give him more. My dearest hubby has been so understanding , the look in his eyes is priceless! His eyes were shining underneath the candle lights, almost made me cried by his words...

"Being with you, on my birthday is a blessing"






1 comment:

stellar said...

my heart melts! so sweet! wish ur hubby a belated bday yeah! and mind if i link u up?