Thursday, October 21

15 more days to go

Wow!I can't believe that it's just another 15 days to my EDD. It used to be 42 weeks now it's only fifteen days! The baby could be delivered anytime. two of my friends had already given birth to their cute lil' babies. Congrats Kamal and Lyla on your babygirl Sakinah, and to Matun and Syed on their newborn Syed Aiman Haziq. What a year to begin and end with. Got married to Faizal Reza on January, and having our baby right before raya! Tak sempat nak raya berdua dah bertiga! So we're gonna be celebrating our first anniversary with this baby girl named.....(secret.. wait until she's born)
Actually I really can't wait to deliver this baby...My belly felt so tight. You can really feel and see her movements. Sometimes it's her knees, elbow kicking and punching me. It's so strong compared to the last few months that sometimes it hurts!
Went to Putrajaya Hospital last Tuesday. There are so many mommy-to-be. I have to wait from 9 am to 2.00 pm to complete my check up. This new Government hospital really amazes me. It's so ultra-modern and chic...and the charges are so minimal. I'd really suggest anyone who's expecting a baby soon to have their baby here. It will only cost you few hundreds and you'll get to enjoy the same privilages as private hospital. The GP was so friendly. A young Dr. Norhana did my ultrasound and we were talking like friends! My baby now weights 2.5 kgs... Pretty small but normal for my height and size. I asked the doctor to confirm the sex once again...was introduced to the term 'burger'.. funny word to describe the female genitalia. I've already bought pink clothes for her..if boy pulak comes out, siapa nak pakai tu?
I'm gonna be in labour anytime soon, the GP said.. since my placenta has moved downwards.
So far there's no sign of labour yet. No show, no waterbag burst, no contractions. Still riding on the back of dearie's Harley. Gila ke tak gila tu?Please don't come to me and tell me it's dangerous. I know what I'm doing ok?
I have been fasting for 7 days now. It's just like any other day. I have no headache or nausea that keep me from fasting. I intend to fast as long as I could until I gave birth.
I might not be blogging anymore after having the baby.. for a while la since there's no phone line back in the USJ 3A neighbourhood. It supposed to be equipped with ISDN, wireless broadband whatever crap but it just didn't reach our area yet. How frustrating.

No comments: