Monday, November 1

7 days

It's November already... and I'm still counting days..Is it gonna be today, tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, or on the weekend? Dear woke up this morning, dreaming that our baby has been born. Last night he told me that he has a hunch that the lil' one will be born this Thursday. Ohh... it makes me so nervous, although I'm trying so hard to be calm. Every pain that I experience makes me think that it's a contraction. Lately, I can actually feel the baby move (or was it jerking?) downwards, it hurts. So hard to get up, to bend and kick yourself out of the bed.
My baby girl wants to stay inside until she feels ready to face the world, kot?
Your daddy can't wait to see you... in fact everybody's eager to welcome you this world.
Only mummy has this uncertain feelings...Part of me wants to see you badly, another part of me wants to protect and carry you inside the womb forever. Mana boleh forever kan? I wish I knew when you would come out.

No comments: