Friday, November 12

Big Mac

Arizal and Zai are so kind to send us home. The four of us went to IKEA to buy some stuffs. The fact that we were shopping like mad yesterday didn't stop us from buying a set of baby gym for our yet to be born baby girl. Oh , IKEA's cafe currypuffs, so yummy!Kalau tau, beli 2 dozens baru puas, hehe. Aiyoh!I'm already looking like a balloon about to burst, but still eating like there' sno tomorrow. We had our buka puas at home(my MIL's). Everybody's eating out today, so we decided to have go to JJ's McDOnalds for the Buka Puasa special. Even bought a bottle of Ribena.
At home, I decided to raya at dearie's kampung in Jeram instead of my parents' place since there's no sign that the baby will come out any soon. I want to taste the famous ala-ala dish, U'an's specialty.

No comments: