Monday, February 1

Thank you uncle, you've just made my day!

Before reading further, please note that this entry is no way indicating that I'm not in favor of certain ethnic group but merely a frustration over things that I've experienced while shopping at JJ Maluri.

This is not the first but second over the span of 2 years.
Went to shop for groceries, MIL, SIL, moi et mes enfants.  Came totally prepared with trolleys from the carpark. Since it's 31st, we ordered our Baskin Robbins ice-cream first, carts parked outside. Some idiot stole one of them, MIL suspected a family who's waiting for their order as well.

I'm like WTH but not wanting to make a fuss, look for another outside.
Saw one being emptied and asked politely " Can I have this?"
Guess what? All I got is ," Sure, I've waited for it!"

D'oh! How would I know that you've waited for it, it looks like you're a family of that lady!
I'm really pissed! I mean how rude is that?
I was just asking, can't you just reply with,
"Sorry, I've waited for this," Spare your sarcasm please!

I'm not gonna tell ya where he came from, definitely one of those rumah haram!
If I were his 'kind' I'm sure he wouldn't be using that tone. Pfft!

I've never encountered such experience in OU (well anywhere in Damansara to be exact), not even at Pasar Pudu! Only in JJ, and last night I was hit twice. They roll their eyes, even when all I did was asking politely.

Oh yeah, the food & drink promoters (that offers samples on weekends) only gives out to their own people, whenever Aresha wants one, we gotta ask and wait.

I love this country, where sometimes I've been treated like illegals :P

5 comments:

Faizal Reza said...

Ban JJ!

KS said...

zacchhh!!!

sukanya baca ur entriess skanggg!! byk i dah miss hehe..

write more often and put more pics will ya??! suka tgkk ur kids.. areshaaa dah besar, zara dah pandai jalan!!!

oh btw, i pon tak suka pegi JJ. rasa satu macam. baiklah pergi carrefour aja hehe...

Zach Reza said...

Dear, haha it's not JJ it's the people, but there are just a few of 'em ;)

Matun-
Haha new resolution, write more!
Will do, insya-Allah ;)

But JJ has stuffs that Carrefour don't, kan senang kalau boleh shop at one place je :P

Marlia said...

anak haram betu1!!! muhhaha jom buka one place for alll ( I wish la dear kan... )

Zach Reza said...

haha dah duduk rumah haram, LOL!
Other JJs are OK maluri ni je *sigh*