Friday, February 12

Number ONE!



Lately I've been bombarded with the same question, every single day.
"Mommy, why you want more than one kid? I want to be the only one!"
I was like 'What?"
And she kept reminding me she's number one and Zara's number two.

Can you see where she's going at? She's numero uno, priority must be given to her. whatever I do, I have to put her first before anything else!
Why do I have to bear with such torment? I mean is it really our fault to plan the 4 year gap?
Come on, you're too young to obviously know that what we did was kinda a mistake?

Oh, don't remind me countless times she knocked her off while running.
"Oops, I didn't see her mommy,"
Of course, she didn't see poor little creature just right above her waist.
To scold or not to scold, to be angry or not to? I mean she's just a sucker for attention, be it constant eye contact or just " Why did you do that?"

I'm sure little sis will grow up to be tough cookie, I mean with that kind of training who wouldn't? And sometimes it hurts to see how she'd get up, and with a wide grin, like nothing happened.

Oh, this is a gentle reminder, do not, I repeat DO NOT say that her sister is cute.
She's the cuter one, baby sis, NOT cute. ;P

3 comments:

r said...

zara will turn out awesome like auntie reen heheh. les numéro deux with middle child syndrome like us must stick together!

Marlia said...

auntie reen, eldest child macam kita orang ni mulut jek notti, dengki sket jek, but hati baik woooo LOL...

Zach Reza said...

Reen, of course she'd turn out awesome like you!
Don't tell me you were bullied too?

Marlia- indeed we were born to rule, eldest kan?