Monday, September 1

on being 28

Despite having a really bad fever 3 days before turning 28, I had a wonderful anniversaire!
Age is just a number and it seems like it's only yesterday that I was a naive 17 year old girl and look where I am now, almost a mother of two!

I used to think birthday prezzies are a must have, (read something I anticipate to get on my bday) but not anymore. I received birthday wishes from all over (thanks to CS) , it makes me feel loved :) work wonders to get me back on my feet after 3 dreadful day & night of bedrest.

My dearest Faizal took 2 days leave to care for me, sleepless nights of constantly sponging me, doing all the houseworks. Thank you darling, you don't know how much that means to me :)

And yesterday we went out to get my birthday prezzie, which is still a secret ;) hopefully will get it before raya *fingers crossed*
Already bought 3 dresses for a bargain, so I'm content for now, yeay!

Today, we're going to have iftar with my family, including the new SIL but minus my youngest sis :(
Going to bring my signature pastry puff which reminds me, I have to make the filling now, till then Salam Ramadhan al-Mubarak!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy belated besday :) :)

apa sgtlah 28.. i nak masuk 30 dah ni :P

oh ya, selamat berpuasa

-matun-

Zach Reza said...

Yeah 28 is nothing.
Age is just a number, it's how you live your life that matters :)

Salam Ramadhan to you too!