Saturday, September 13

false alarm

Last night, well, right after I'm done with preparing buka puasa dish, I had a really bad backache, not the usual ones this time it stretches all the way to my lower back. It's unbearable and baby is moving oh so actively, it feels like she's doing a somersault in there. Baby, you're not helping :P

We were thinking, is this a contraction? Oh dear, so totally not prepared for early labor.
I want to feast on those yummylicious raya delicacies, at least the first 3 days.
My hospital bag is not ready yet, baby clothes are not washed, my confinement bag pun tak ready.

I had trouble sleeping too! Went to bed at 12.30am endless shifting sides and when dear came in @ 2.30 am, I'm still wide awake!
The movements are just so strong that whatever position I tried, failed miserably. I guess there isn't much space left, so even the slightest movement felt like a poke from the inside.

This could be just Braxton-Hicks contractions and now I'm kinda used to stomach tightening routine. 5 more weeks to go, please stay in mommy's tummy till it's time ok?

Let's see how it goes tomorrow, could be my last check up with Dr B before transferring to a govt. hospital.

I don't know why I feel like going to mamak and had some drinks tonight. Waiting for my dear to finish installing his carburetor for the 5th time, hmpphh!

4 comments:

Marlia said...

si hey... harap-harap sidia tu bersabar nak keluar... let mommy eat for raya 1st sayang... babe this few website yg aku jumpa for diapers in malaysia tu..

miabambina.com
freshbots.com
babyznmom.com
thebabyloft.com

Anonymous said...

hang in there sweetie...


-mas-

Azury said...

Yeah.. hang on baby. Kesian kat mummy tu...

Zach Reza said...

Thanks for those words girls :)
to be honest, i can't hold the weight anymore but at the same time wants to enjoy raya before the confinement, boleh?

Hopefully she'll hold on for at least 2 weeks ;)