Thursday, September 4

Ramadhan 1429

I always love this time of the year, and Ramadhan knocked on our door, just like four years ago, we're expecting a child after Aidilfitri.

Aresha was born 11 days overdue on the 5th of Syawal and this baby EDD is 16 days after Syawal. If she decides to come out early, maybe 7th October is the best as daddy were born tht day :)
Whatever you choose darling, Mommy hopes that there will no complication and the labor will be as smooth as your sister's.

Mommy and daddy haven't decided on where to deliver the little sister. We're crossing out private practices as government hospitals aren't that bad at all (and cheap too!) From the previous scan, baby is in the right position and our gynae told us that nothing to worry and I'll be able to give birth naturally :) Yeay! So it's either Ampang Hospital (which we haven't tried yet and still reading reviews about it) or Putrajaya again (which we love , the midwives are so efficient!)

This Ramadhan feels so serene and peaceful and I'm trying my best to respect the holy month. So gone are the sleeveless dresses and I vowed not to miss any prayers. Sadly I can't be going to terawikh this time time around as my feet is already swollen and it hurts even to just walk around the house doing the chores :( We settled for doing it at home once in a while.
It's been 4 days of home cooked food, starting with iftar with my family @ mom's new home,
Curry mee, pastry puffs & popiah basah, yumm!

The next day I cooked Hainan Chicken rice (which is an absolute fav of my dearest) and seri muka from the neighbour :)
Followed by nasi lemak & burger Malaysia - managed to get Aresha to help out exchange juadah with my two neighbours

And today, we decided not to have rice anymore, mee hailam & cucur udang & delish curry puffs from Makcik Noor- i tell you it's the best, better than IKEA's

Ah, talk about rezeki Ramadhan, proud to say that we didn't buy any food from bazaar Ramadhan, yet!

wish everyday would be this good, we didn't indulge so much on food , eating moderately and more focused on ibadat rather that hanging out.

That also reminds me when puasa ends, we'll be anxiously anticipating the 2nd baby. I already dreamt of giving birth and felt quite nervous though I can say been there, done that this time around, but labor is not a walk in the park, the contractions that I endure alone last time still vividly playing on continuos mode in my head. Tho it took only 15 minutes to push Aresha out, the pain is unbearable and Faizal told me I look like a mad woman while doing it, lol!

Thanks to friends who already wish me well and praying that this will go easily on me :) Really appreciate it.

I'm baking brownies for dear's potluck tomorrow, hopefully it will turn out fab!

Toodles!

2 comments:

Marlia said...

bazar ramadhan? forget it kot.. Setelah 6 hari berpuasa aku nih gegatal ler ajak Is gi bazar, asyik kerje jek... & nak pengsan bila aku bayar kebab daging RM3 rasa nak pulang balik masa tu gak. LOL

Zach Reza said...

Mahal satu hal kan, rasa pun tah apa2.

Homecooked food jugak best! Hehe