Thursday, February 24

Tuan Director

Congrats to my dearie on becoming an AD. You deserve it dear.Like Shidin said, people are watching and like I always say to you, your work speak for itself.
It's true eh Aresha's birth is a blessing and 'rezeki' for us. I choose to stay home to take care of her and now you're making more than enough to support your two sayangs..hehe.
You're more than happy when you could navigate the art direction for Pages and Surf (available in May) and now a promotion? We've been so blessed since we got married kan?
I'm soooo proud of you. A truly gifted artist. You must be smiling from ear to ear today.Yippee yeay! We'll be having dinner very soon :)


On another note, we woke up this morning with sore throat. Don't you just hate it when you're having a sore throat? Everything tastes so dull. I have runny nose summore! What's the temperature out there, 42 degrees?

No comments: