Saturday, February 5

the trouble with sleeping

It's 1am and I've just put Aresha inside her crib. Last nite it took me only half an hour to put her to sleep. Actually I fell asleep while feeding her.(heheh) Should I be worried that her sleeping pattern is not routine yet? One night she'll sleep early, the other night she'll stay awake until she's feeling tired . Just now she actually watch the tv with me and fell asleep on my lap.
Tomorrow we're getting sterilizer and some toys for Aresha. She's almost 3 months now..2 weeks to go!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

trust me her sleeping patern will change. :) time tu nanti kite yang terbgn tido wondering "eh anak aku ni tanak minum ke?" coz dia tido dengan nyenyaknya dari malam sampai pagi. hehehe

wah.. shopping yer arini? nak ikuttttt!! :P

-matun-

Zach Reza said...

wah seems like you're my no 1 reader la!Thanks!!
Really appreciate your comments.
Nak gi KLCC ptg ni... wanna join us?

Anonymous said...

so takde hadiah ke as no 1 reader? ehehhehe.. ala.. most blogs yg i jumpa i akan taruk dalam my fav. so senang kalo i bosan2 i boleh baca...

eh by the way, my mum kirim salam. dia ingat la u lagi. :)
-matun-