Tuesday, February 15

My spoilt lil' angel

Just came back from my mom's place last night. Spent a week with mi familia Aresha is so spoilt now, when we were there, mama, papa, Farra, Erie and atuk couldn't get their hands off my baby. The moment Aresha cried everybody would jump and picked her up. She's the apple of everyone's eyes. The first grand daughter of both sides. As I was on my way back from USJ, mak called, she misses Aresha so much.
Today,back to the same old routine, prepare breakfast for my dearie, beef salami and turkey sandwich, yummy! Bathe Aresha, feed and fell asleep with her, surf the net, sterilize her bottles, wash her clothes etc etc. To my surprise... Aresha wants me to be with her all the time. Couldn't left her alone( 30 mins max!)She wants me to play with her, cuddle and pick her up whenever she cries. She could scream on top of her lungs whenever she felt my presence weren't there by her side. Oh, I just wish she could be independent, not too attached to me, so that I could do the house chores.
But she's such an angel tonight....fell asleep @9pm. Only wakes up whenever she feels hungry. Love ya baby...I hope this pattern would stay forever. ;). Sleeping problem. Solved.For today.
Time to kick back, relax, watch Die Hard on Star Movies with my man.

No comments: