Sunday, February 20

Aresha's 2nd Day Out

Went to KLCC..bought birthday prezzie for mama's big day next Monday. Aresha's been so excited since dearie bathe her. She look so happy, maybe she knew that we're about to take her out. The last time we took her was 2 weeks ago, to IKANO. Really love seeing her kicking her legs, and move her hands frantically. She had a big smile on her face.
This time she slept only for a wink while I was browsing through Mambo clothes. Dearie's getting me a boardshort for our Phuket trip in April. Yeay! Been eyeing on Roxy's bikini but damn, after 50% it's still almost 100 bucks. N'mind, next time I guess.
Our shopping spree was a brief one, maybe because Aresha's awake, she hates it when her stroller didn't move, so dearie have to move around the boutique or store each time I'm buying/browsing. It wasn't enjoyable for us but hey anything that makes Aresha happy, makes my day!

No comments: