Saturday, January 15

To go or not to go

I'm still undecided whether to go out or not tonight. We're gonna be celebrating Bob as the new "full member" of the club. He's been a prospect for almost a year now. That's a damn long time, I tell you.. and he's been really patience and enjoy every moment being in the group. Never failed to wear the "half" patch every time we hang out together. Two thumbs up for the man!

No, no.. we're not a gang member of some sort. We belong to Independent Motorcycle Group (IMG in short)..a bunch of good friends ( more like a big family now) who loves riding on our Harleys.

So, back to my decision... I've never left Aresha to hang out with my friends yet. The only times that I left her, to get a haircut and buy some groceries. It's not that I don't trust other people to take care of her, it's just me.. I don't have the heart to leave her and and have fun like I used to be. I did ride on the back of my dearie's Springer until the end of my pregnancy. 9 months and still riding.

Tears were rolling down my eyes each time I see Aresha smiling at me. If she's sleeping I wouldn't be this emotional.

How laa...?

No comments: