Monday, January 17

Bon Septieme Anniversaire

Around 6 pm we'll be celebrating the 7th anniversary of the first time we met. Wow! Has it been really that long? It's all because of this IRC thingy. You make new friends virtually and the only way to know whether they're for real or not..through gathering. If I'm not mistaken it was my 2nd gathering. This time @ KL Plaza. It took a lot of effort, I even went to JB as Mr. xman ( I must say laa.. you did play some part.. hehe) himself offered me lift. Sanggup bersesak-sesak macam tin sardin. Just imagine there were 2 medium sized guys and 3 girls on the back seat of xman's car.

Damn!I already wrote long entry just now and blogger screwed up..Oh well I have to pick up the pieces from here...

It was #malscene's berbuka puasa get together.. about 15 of us. Amongst the chatters were weaponska,xman himself,shuvit, padil aka weezer, shuvit, isabella,comell,xein,amin, aleen, dd,amir,bluezcale aka azhar etc..(forgot their nicknames already) but my eyes were fixated to this long-haired guy. Was told that he's one of the founder of the channel. (I've always has this 'thing' on guys with long hair) HOw should I say eh, he's not the cute type ala Justin Timberlake but he has this charisma that made me attracted to him( Haha..laugh yourself out, dear)
I assumed he has no interest in me since he didn't even lay his eyes on me...or introduce himself to me. Such a snob eh.

Anyway.. I did sat in front of him for a while since Apek and Shuvit were at the same table (met them from previous gathering) He was busy talking to them, totally didn't acknowledge my presence.

The only words he uttered to me was,

"Ni la Jubilee eh?"

Chaitt!! Da nak balik baru nak tanya? I managed to nod sheepishly despite the fact that my heart skip a beat..

Our relationship did blossom from that day onwards. We chat on IRC almost everyday.. Even "date" virtually. Yeah..internet love does work...provided that you met the right one laaa.

Happy Anniversary my dear... Love you lots.. more than ever :)


p/s: we managed to sneak out for a quick dinner..Wish we could bring Aresha along, but she's too small,next year perhaps



No comments: