Thursday, January 20

BWL contest

4 days left.. and looks like contestant no 1 managed to beat us. Smells something fishy here.. How can she get more than 100 votes in one day?
Please vote for Aresha (no 2)
http://www.bwl1usa.com/contest/contest3_2004/contest3_2004.html
Thanks so much to Bob for being our unofficial campaign officer. Hehe

It's already 3.18 am.. I'm blogging while my babies..were sleeping. Gonna left for my mom's place tomorrow morning.
Aresha's going to have her aqiqah this Raya Haji..
Happy Aidiladha y'all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well folks, 2nd place for Aresha! Not too shabby I must say. She'll get a BWL dog tag style pendant with small ball chain. As usual, we will be wearing it till she is old enough. hehehe ;)

Thanks to all who voted!

Cheers
Faizal Reza

Anonymous said...

zach, mmg kalau breastfeed baby cepat lapar coz susu ibu cepat hadam. lagipon u tak tahu berapa byk ur baby minum.
what i do is, i pam susu masuk botol. aresha dah 2 bulan sekarangkan so by right dia patut dah minum around 90 cc everytime dia minum. mcm tu dia kenyang lama sikit. :)
one more thing, kalau u pam susu, susu akan jadi byk. try it. works for me.
oh ya, nak tanya. u amik pil ke? kalau amik pil, then susu akan kurang.

-matun-

Zach Reza said...

Thanks 4 the tips Matun, really appreciate it.. that's what my hubby suggested to me, but I'm too stubborn to do so. Haha!
I have to agree.. my milk supply seems increased after expressing 'em. So no need to eat anything la yeaa?

Zach Reza said...

Btw, I didn't take any pill.. yet!I knew it's gonna decrease the milk supply.
Natural birth control la kot? Hehe