Thursday, January 13

I'm loving it!

Yeay!!! Finally I got my own personalized header designed by my dearest Faizal Reza. Thank you so much dear..really appreciate the time you've spent to do this...and lots more to come right dear?Really love it!This is just what I always wanted. :)
Ooohh oh!We found ot last night that Bill Wall himself engraved Aresha's birthdate on her pendant. How cool is that?Only if you buy it from the store itself laa...It won't apply on the stuffs you bought from Mikelrob@ Ebay.
There was a major blackout @ noon around 12.30 to 2.30. Aresha and I we were sweating but kept our eyes shut as if it could take away the heat.Hehe. Luckily it doesn't last for so long. I was told that the whole KL, Selangor, Melaka and Johore experienced the samething!

Ooppss! Aresha dah bangun... Later!

1 comment:

Zach Reza said...

Glad that you like it. Hehe. It took Pezal 6 months kot to come out with it...Busy giler "da man" skang.