Friday, August 27

Tokyo Vintage

Tokyo is a vintage haven! Skuirtgun and I are both vintage lovers, in fact we're kinda obsessed with everything vintage! Well, in his case he's into ol' school choppers, VWs and Vespas and I love vintage clothings ;) I'm not sure why I didn't shop as much when we were in Tokyo, totally regret some of the must haves and vintage Ferragamos that I found there for such (if not bargain) an affordable price.

My prized possessions would be a navy blue vintage dress bought at a flea market for 200yen! Yeah you heard it right, that's probably like RM7! If only I bought that vintage Ferragamo pumps at Koenji's vintage shoes shop, arghh. Menyesal pun tak guna, pfft. If you're into this and don't really have so much time to spend in Tokyo, look no further than Koenji, about 6 stations from Shinjuku, it's a small town full of vintage goods!

If we live in Tokyo we'd vintage snobs but when you live in KL you just gotta adapt, it's not easy to find vintage shoes/clothes without paying ridiculous price here (well, in Japan it's even more ridiculous if you don't know where to look for) I'm contemplating on real vintage Oxford boots/pumps or just a replica from Zara.

Anyway, looks like we're saving up for another vintage hunting in Tokyo rather than that Euro trip then ;)

Boots,heels, all vintage!
now where's my vintage Ferragamo?
He's rockin' the trucker look, Pendleton shirt and trucker cap :)
my Japanese bf ;P

No comments: