Friday, August 27

Dust off and move onto our new Chez Reza!

Thanks to Reen, I'm not gonna dwell to my past and let emotions get the best of me.
So that chapter is closed and frankly it wasn't easy to know that apologies is not enough but I got better things to focus on right now.

So what else is new? Two of my girlfriends moved to their new home this year. When will our time come? Hurry 2012 or please let it be earlier than that! it's just freaking 28 units, shouldn't take that long eh?

We've decided (for now) to do the laminated flooring first, followed by the rooftop garden and kitchen. The rest, we'll do it slowly. Already envisioned my kitchen complete with a bench and comfy dining area where we'd all lounge on Sundays, having brunch facing ehemmm, one of our many balconies! Aresha had her own room design in mind, I guess we'll just let her choose then, it's her room anyway. There will be loadsa parties, entertaining and meetings. I wouldn't mind letting the IMG boys have their monthly meetings on our rooftop garden! Bolehla berangan SAMCRO, hehe.

Absolutely love this thekitchn. Even David Lebovitz's is featured here. Still looking for ideas on how our rooftop garden would look like. One's fit for outdoor entertaining and has an onsen + shower!
Mind you ours is a 3-bedroom townhouse. But there's a space for a room at the rooftop (if we make one, of course, a guestroom, perhaps) and I've always want a bath tub,the master bathroom would be wee bit tiny to fit one but it's kinkier to have it outdoor right? ;)

Ok enough of daydreaming for now, shall blog more for ideas and documentation of our new home. Ta!

No comments: