Friday, July 6

Upside down

In the midst of packing for the ride to Singapore tomorrow, we realized tht we're in need of major rearrangement. Our Autopass for the HD is nowhere to be found and while cleaning up the house, I just can't find the charger for our Ixus. Little things crucial for the 5 hours riding at 5 am.

I'll be out in few minutes to send Aresha to my MIL, we're gonna spend a night there. Gotta buy cereal, yoghurt etc for her. It's been so long since we left her with anyone, (tht doesn't count night babysitting) I hope she'll take it well. Heh, I hope I'll be able to sleep. I'm sure she wouldn't have any attachment problem unlike the mommy. I'm the one screaming for 'my time' and now I just can't grasp the thought of leaving her for a night.
Oh dear, it shouldn't be so hard, right?

No comments: