Thursday, July 19

Girls day out!

Exhausted, word!

Girly outing with Nad and as she fondly called Aresha, "Kenit"

Note tht, she'll actually pick me up in an hour, and I'm already barely breathing.

I've been up and about since 7am, doing all the chores making sure tht I didn't left home cluttered, or in short, just like that.

Dear's dinner - done
washing clothes- done
bake cookies for Fara- done
sterilize bottles- done
pack Aresha's snack & drinks- done


I'm staying @ my mom's tonight and be back demain soiree, leaving the only grandchild with her grandparents.

Can't wait for a peaceful night with dear tomorrow ;)

Ok, gotta go now! Don't wanna keep Nad waiting!
She's already being so kind to fetch me @ home.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alhamdulillah,

Your life sounds blissful. Maybe there is more to life than the pursuit of pleasure. Afterall, Allah does not create humans to be like the other creations... who only cares about their food, family and recreation.

May Allah shines you to the right path. For the world is only a temporary abode and the hereafter is an eternity...infinite

Your sis in islam

Zach Reza said...

Thank you for your thoughtful comment and do'a :)
I really appreciate it.

It is unfair to assume tht we only care abt those three little things you mentioned earlier.

How can you judge me when you don't know me personally?
Or do you....?

Marlia said...

babe.. why it sound so poyo ek.. anyway nanti kita gi IKEAAAA heheheheh

Zach Reza said...

Marlia dear,I have no idea why.

Yeah can't wait to hang out with you babe, how long has it been ek since we last shop together? Too long!

Anonymous said...

I do wish to apologise if my previous comments hurt you. It was not my intention :)

I do like reading your n3...don't get discouraged to write. After all what is a writer w/o her reader ?

Granted, I don't know you. But, I feel that it is all of our obligations to pass around the msg.As our beloved prophet said....pass from me even one msg... After all, we are all related thru Islam. Also, our prophet did said that we should love our brethren as we love ourselves. So, I am thus passing the msg to u. Maybe, one day, u will remember me for what I have said :)

Here's to you & your family. May your life be filled with blessings from Allah.