Monday, May 28

Lounging with Laila







Aresha and I had a fab time with Nadia last nite. We went from eating at a banana leaf restaurant to pasar malam to Hartamas to watch Laila's Lounge in action.
I just love these super-friendly, highly talented, much deserving exposure guys hailing from JB.

Best conversation of the nite, "Mana Hamzah?"
a question from Bai who has this crazy thought tht dearie's name was the aforementioned. I laughed so hard with the company of Tepet, Nad & Ogy too.

A wonderful nite indeed, tho it will be more fun if dear's around :)

Thanks to Nad for making it all happened. I wish I could see more of Laila in the future. Love 'em!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

zach! i uploaded pics too. i love the one pose aresha gave looking over her shoulders! sooo cute! :D

we had fun didnt we?

Anonymous said...

and sorry i didnt even put ur pic! sebab u tutup mata! heheheh

stellar said...

her tutup mata syndrome cant be helped kot! hehe

Zach Reza said...

Ain, yeah we had so much fun tht nite but I didn't see u before we left, u left early, no?

No need to be sorry, I have "pejam mata sydrome" for so long! Lol!
Night photography is just out of the question, hehe.

Nad- Wah2 laju je u eh? Lol!