Friday, May 18

Cookie in the making

I've just finished my 2nd order for the week. Another 240 pcs of yummy choc chip cookies. So far, there are two choices... double chocolate choc chip or just choc chip, walnut cookies. Made butterscotch sauce yesterday but still experimenting the amount of sauce and extra flour to put in the dough. Aresha seems to enjoy mommy's freshly baked cookies.

Meanwhile, dear's also excited designing my logo, definitely spoilt for choices, they're all magnificent!

So, which one should I choose?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

rajinnya u.. for sale ek? hantar la sample sini untuk i rasa hehehe... takda discount ka untuk kawan2 :P

i like the 1st logo! nampak ala2 retro gitu..

-matun-

Zach Reza said...

Yeap for sale. Tu la... Putrajaya jauh nyer u.Takde dtg KL ke? Nanti we meet up I pass u the sample.
Bole discount tp u kena promote for me la hehe.
Ramai eh suka 1st logo tu. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

kl jauhnya u... hehehehe... dan penuh traffic jam :P tak larat!

jeles tgk u dapat masak2, buat cookies and what not..

-matun lagi-

Zach Reza said...

That's wht I love abt staying home sis... and I did gained weight from cooking all these!

I got my no 1 fan, lil' Aresha.. she just love everything I made/bake. Worth the hassle!

Marlia said...

zach, i think i love the 1st one gak.. ala old skewl...