Saturday, July 1

Shiny happy people


IMG_7539
Originally uploaded by zachreza.



I didn't realize it was 11.30 until Erie called telling me that he'd just test ride a Sportster which happens to be one of ex IMG and asked me to get ready as he's coming over in 45 mins! OMG that means I have to take a shower along with Aresha, lol! I guess I had an overdose of @ctifed, fell asleep instantly after drinking more than 10ml of the syrup.

Headed to bike shop cum service center @ Jln Pahang and surprised to found the ol' technician from 222 and Sunway HD the petite, always shiny Zailan working there. Haven't met him for a while, only to be more surprised that he'd just remarried last month! However the red 'Porter' wasn't really all that nice, spraying black wrinkle to the engine block is a no-no,unless if it's done professionally.

Ooohhh, dear just bought Bell & Ross M1 by Sinn for a bargain, @ Swiss Union Starhill. It is so military (it is a military model) and he's always wanted one. He used to dream of having a Porsche Design military watch but it's really hard to find. The M1 was meant to be his, if he's not working on M@xis' project he might not know that that particular shop has an exclusive preview sale for members. It's a discontinued model(Bell&Ross now made their own watches not manufactured by Sinn anymore) He couldn't stop smiling and looking at it the whole day!






And he bought me Vans slip-ons with skulls motifs all over, Andy said, just soooo dearie (He 's always inspired by skulls and bones)Lurve it and the best part, I don't have to tie shoelaces anymore!

It was a long day alright, and we end it with a rare eating out with Uncle Khir's family and Pak Usu with very soon-to-be wife, along with of course ma pere, Erie and his ol' buddy Erwin. We had so much fun, wish that mama and atuk are here with us :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi
Love the Sinn 156 (or B&R M1 if you prefer).
I am looking for one (and having real problems finding one - your blog came up on page 3 of my most recent google effort).
I hope you don't mind me butting in, but I do have a porsche design military chrono (well, actually two and one may be spare), fancy a trade? I have a steel version, and a black PVD one, you could take your pick.
You can get hold of me at davesweetingATyahooDOTcoDOTuk, replacing the capitals with the appropriate punctuation.
Cheers
Dave