Thursday, July 20

Meowwww



Content. One word that describes my emotional status right now. Life's good (especially after that Twisted Logic tour) Still can't believe that we were only few metres away from the greatest band on earth! Aresha's enjoying the clips we brought her home. Watching the bear wandering aimlessly on the screen while singing 'Talk'. She taught it was a cat! Constantly calling 'Meow' which is quite funny and I think she has an imaginary cat. It's been almost a week now. While we were in Segamat, (grandma's place for her yummy durians)she started with this 'Meow' thingy, pointing her fingers to an invisible object, making that "Tchu,tchu" sound (when you're calling ur cat), she did too many times when the fact that there's no cat around. I didn't find it freaky but quite amazed that she's having an imaginary cat, which is pretty cool! I realized it last night @3 am, the three of us were lying on the bed and she made that sound. It was dark and since her birth we rarely bring a cat/kitten in the room.

And dear, if you're reading this, I don't want any expensive prezzie for my coming birthday which is 38 days away, I just want a place of our own were we could run around naked when Aresha's sleeping/not around, cook whatever/whenever I want, where we could display your collectibles ;) I know, it's gonna be a reality soon, but it will be the best prezzie ever as I'd love to have a birthday party for all of us in our own crib! You can start with your birthday wishlist now as I'm now saving as much as I could to buy you a gift!

Ah, IKEA's annual sale is back! I so wanted to go to the member's preview this morning, but mama is on cranky mode, I dunno why she merajuk, as if she's the one who has to pick me up. Weird. Last-last dua-dua melepas

No comments: