Saturday, May 21

Tantrum

Oh, I almost lost control earlier tonight! Aresha threw her tantrums (it's normal when she's too tired or sleepy whichever comes first) I was so exhausted and sleepy at the same time. Luckily dear was there to help. She wanted to sleep so bad that she cried and actually hinting for me to sleep with her on the bed. (I was lying on the floor that time)As soon as I latch her on the secret weapon she dozed off so easily. At this particular I wish she could talk and just tell me what she wants rather than both of us trying to be a psychic and figure out what was on her mind. Now, after the trouble, I couldn't sleep. Been surfing the net for home cooked baby food recipes. She probably had enough of her Carrot+Chicken+Asparagus+ Rice porridge. Time to switch to something else. I've already bought Farley's Rusk but I want to give her fresh food as long as I could, keep that for later, emergency use I guess. I have some asparagus left, steam and puree would be a good idea. She'll finish up her remaining porridge tomorrow. Her papaya puree is more than enough for another 2 days.
What should I do for the long weekend? We'll bring Aresha out on MOnday,I have an appointment with a personal trainer @California Fitness on SUnday 4.30pm and tomorrow I have a wedding to attend, it's my classmate in UPM, Ain, she's getting married in Malacca.
Dear seems so tired, he's having a slight fever. I hope everything goes well tomorrow. have a great weekend y'all!

No comments: