Thursday, May 19

Revenge of the Sith

been busy exploring with Flickr until I forgot to blog about what's happening the past few days. ( Like anybody cares, eh?)
Aresha ate her solid food yesterday on her 6th month birthday. Me, being the kiasu mommy, cooked rice porridge with carrot,asparagus and bits of chicken. Blended everything together, voila! The best first meal Aresha ever had! Haha! Mestila best sbb she never teated anything before this. Even my MIL couldn't wait to feed my lil' girl. So early in the morning, wake Aresha up,,put on her bib tgh mamai2 asked her to eat. Why? because her daddy wants to be there and feed her while I'm recording every moment via camcorder. She seems to love it nevertheless. I'll try to give her homecooked food whenever I can, will try to avoid jar food. Since her first meal, she's been babbling "abababbabbababbaba" Isn't it supposed to be "Amamamammama"? I'm so jealous! The funny thing is that, she'll utter those words, all the time! It's her first and only word at the moment.
Today, she ate the same porridge but with blended papaya dessert. She loves everything that I cook for her. Alhamdulillah. Not a fussy eater.

Oh, I'm going to watch Star Wars at 5.30pm. It's unplanned but dear got an extra ticket for me. It's XM's fun outing, I just tag along. Premier class Some more. Can't wait, have to leave now. Taaa!!

No comments: