Friday, July 10

YOU made it all worth it ;)

No matter how long & tiring my day was, these two babies of mine never make me regret on the choice that I made almost 6 years ago.
How can a simple chuckle, laughter, cheekiness & simple answer overcome the need to have a huge paycheck?

Mama asked me, "Don't you miss working?"
To be honest ma, I don't.
Not even a single bit.

Watching them grow right in front of my eyes is the biggest salary one could ever ask for ;)
Aresha knows when I'm pissed (with her). Her damage control would be.
"I'm sorry mommy, Aresha sayang mommy sangat," followed by a hug.
Now, at that age i didn't know how to pujuk my mother!
She didn't know either.
It was a spontaneous act of love :)

5 comments:

Azury said...

I wish i can work and be with my children at the same time. *wondering when the day will come*

Aresha reminded me of nafis. Whenever he make mistake, dgn suara yg halus & muka yg sedih dia akan cakap, "Sorry mama..." pastu nangis tersedu2, sometimes pretend menangis tersedu2, haha.

So cute anak2 ni, terus mak dia tak jadi marah :)

Zach Reza said...

:) Insya Allah Zury. Ameeen!

Really? Nafis pun mcm tu? ;)
Aren't we lucky kan? And yeah mmg tak jadi nak marah, sejuk hati terus, hehe

Keep it up Zury, you're a fabulous mom yourself.
You're a good working- mom. I know I can't be both, i'm easily annoyed, haha

And then there will be.... three soon! When is your due date? Banyak shop kat Bandung? ;)

A M-Syah Reza said...

I wish for it to..I'm so bless to have u and mak as a role model to me..and not to forget Along as well..All of u make me realise there is sacrifire to be made..

thank sis
love u

Marlia said...

babe how I wish I at your place...
I-Allah.... Working? uisk Kalau boleh aku ni nak duduk umah masak jaga anak je.... ni takda lagi takpa...

Bukan Aresha je love mommy , Auntie Marlia pun!

Zach Reza said...

Awwww Ina & Marlia, I'm truly flattered & touched to know that i am loved by you two ;)

One is the sister I heart & the other is already like a sister!

Thank you so much for being right beside me whenever!

I'm grateful and glad that more people understands that family matters above the rest!

Love you my sisters...muchos!