Sunday, July 5

Graceful failure

'If the kids are united, they will never be divided!'

Sham '69 sure got it right to the bone ;)

The so-called event we tried to organize wasn't as successful as we hope for, blergh!

Lack of publicity and too much conspiracy over unnecessary stuffs.

We're just NOT ready to hold such events until we finally unite and get the right people to work together.
No hidden agenda, please. This is a non-profit organization. If we choose to be transparent, then, for God's sake, be transparent.


That aside, I am utterly baffled when it comes to people who thinks that being a SAHM is not as important as some professional job.
Please, if you're not a mother, just reserve your impression/ comments/assumption later when you have your gossip sessions with your friends. Don't be so insensitive. The world does NOT revolve around you.

Yeah, thank you. This is my rants/delayed update :P

3 comments:

Lazy L said...

Babe, if you knew the number of people I've told about you (and how cool a mum you are, how much you inspire me in this new journey) you'd be rich.

And yes, I totally understand about the committed volunteers. Thankfully I have some favourite friends who are like-minded and very organised! But we never attempt anything too big... it's too hard! :P

Zach Reza said...

Hi Lazy L ;)
OMG! Did you know how that makes me feel? Your comments made me speechless. To be honest, never thought i would inspire anyone. Just doing the best I could for my girls, dearest & family ;)
I'm touched, really, thank you for your kind words, inspired me to face more challenges in the future :)

Btw, do we know each other? From the way you write it's as though we've known for quite some time ;)

Fariz- yeah, thank you :) Some ppl just need to learn how to shut up sometimes, pffft!

Anonymous said...

Oops, been too busy to check comments. Yes, you know me. I'm about to have a baby...

;) Lazy L