Wednesday, April 1

Saturday nite out

I'm just hopeless when it comes to updating this blog.
H.o.p.e.l.e.s.s

Talk about hopeless, the supposedly thirty minutes Walk of Hope didn't go as scheduled, lasted only for ten minutes and the organizer had a brilliant idea lighting up the candle in a papercup. VERY environmental friendly.

We wasted our time there quickly redeemed by girly,cheesy naan session. I had two of those heavenly naan btw.
A CS couple joined us a petite Greek guy & his Lithuanian wife. They are just soooo enthusiastic telling us stories and jokes.
A lesbian joke that I only find funny when he explained it to me, lol!
And i wish i knew about Oxfam when we were in UK.
They both made it easy for us to have a conversation.
I didn't take any pictures, i'd be the last to upload anyway, but girls,my R's you guys made my day!

1 comment:

A M-Syah Reza said...

Aren't papercup one of the very reason our earth is dying???i guess it not so bad then mak membakar our cats dodo..LOL..

well i guess babysitting for the girls is my way to help the earth..