Thursday, April 30

Tweet & market view

I think I've tweeted about feeling trés content since I got my fridge fully restocked!
Went Pasar Pudu (by far the best wetmarket ever! Even Chef Wan said so!)
spent RM100 for bags full of fresh crabs, big prawns aka udang galah, tilapia merah, tomatoes, squid, etc. So satisfying and I should bring my camera next time!

I'm only motivated to experiment and cook fancy stuffs when i have everything in the fridge, so far we had eggplant pizzas, all made from scratch, tonight we'll be having chili crab and maybe buttered prawn along with zucchini and eggplant tempura, yummm!

I guess i have a new passion, reviewing markets!
When we were in Europe i spent hours @ Barcelona Merkat and Portobello....
Now where do i start?

5 comments:

Marlia said...

BABE SOUND SO YUMMY... NEXT TIME KITA GI SESAMA, BUT YOU HAVEE TO BE THE CHEF!!! HEHEHE AKU FAIL DA MEMASAK-MASAK NI

A M-Syah Reza said...

tak habis dgn pasar pudu ye tue..cukup-cukup la tue..LOL..

Unknown said...

How easy are Canadian visas? Some awesome markets here to check out! :)

Hopefully soon we'll have plenty of space to host you... right now I don't think a family of 4 would fit too well with our family of 4 :(

Anonymous said...

wahh.. RM100 for those things??? excited plak i nak pegi situ.. tapi jauhhhhhh la plak......

-matun-

Zach Reza said...

Marlia- Yeah let's do that!

Ina- haha I love pasar Pudu, so what?

Josh- I think Canadian visa is much easier than USA
You have plenty of time to prepare for our next travel as we're gonna wait till Zara's four at least!

Matun- Yeah 100 for those and more!
Alas with MEX dekat je!