Friday, April 20

Of gossiping and KLCC playground











Went out with Aresha to KLCC meeting up with Saskia a Belgique CSer. I tot she's gonna be tall and blonde but just a petite Eurasian like girl. She wants to be a nanny and seems to enjoy playing with Aresha @ the playground. It was sooooo huge. Can you imagine this is my first time taking her to the park after zillions time going to KLCC? Most of the time all we did was shopping je. Rarely go out to the park. I must say it's a damn good park for adult and kids alike. Gonna take her more often. I need a good walk and Aresha definitely needs a place to play around!

Then I met Kecik with his office attire(I've never seen him in shirt and tie, so abg2 korporat gitu) So weird! Hehe.. of courselaa since my hubby has never worn office attire all his life! Just jeans and tee with mohawk lagi , he's damn lucky! And I don't need to iron his clothes etc, easy peasy.
We had fun gossipping around , kutuk2 mat salleh sekor ni yg mula2 kata tak lapa pastu selamba je mintak my double cheeseburger. Cheapskate btol!
Met Faizal for few minutes before heading off separate ways. Aresha now can pronounce Kecik as 'Uncle Ketik' haha so cute! and she enjoys Kecik's company when he drew Daddy (complete with sunglasses, goatee and mohawk), Mummy, Eetle & Vespa. Kecik initially drew Daddy without goatee and she pointed out 'janggut?' Lol! One smart kid!

4 comments:

stellar said...

u buat photoblog on aresha blh tak? i cant get enuff of her la!!! *geram*
i tau u all gossip psl apaaaaa!!! hahahah and i had to be missed out, no fair!

Zach Reza said...

photoblog Aresha ek nanti i upgrade la flickr i yea?
Hehe gossip apa lagi u, like we always did la..Takpe2 nanti kita arrange another gossip session lagi yea?

Anonymous said...

heheheheh comel nye aresha! can't wait to meet up with u! hahaha. tensionnyeee blajani!!!

-juju-

Zach Reza said...

Juxy! Thanks for dropping by, hehe
Aiyo I didn't realize I'm so active in this gossip sessions ok?

Cepat2 la abis finals.. blem meet up @ KLCC!