Wednesday, January 6

Goodbye Tiger, you'll be sorely missed!


2009 has been a great year that ended on a sad note :(
Our beloved Tiger, broke his leg & suspected crushed one of his vital organ that leads to internal bleeding.
It was an accident, hit & run.

Skuirtgun told me Tiger literally drag himself to our door with whatever lives he still has (obviously he didn't have nine) looking around the house (most probably searching for Zara)
Over the phone, I could hear Tiger calling out, not wanting to be alone :(

We have 4 cats and this one is like no other. He sleeps with people. It could be me, Zara, my sister or guests who slept over. Definitely a part of the family.


He died 12.55am, under my kitchen.

Yesterday I thought I saw him in front of our car. Couldn't be.Just the thought of his OTT manjaness makes me sad.

Darling, we all miss you, RIP.

2 comments:

saye.eyda said...

k.ika..tiger dah tiada?? huhu
alamak..baru cuti hari tuh tido peluk2 dgn dy..huhu! =((

sory to hear that..

Zach Reza said...

a'ah so saddddd :(

Tu la Tiger manja sangat2.
Thanks cuzzy!

xox