Thursday, August 13

Island getaway :)

We've been packing since few hours ago and even before we finish I have to go through an article on bringing frozen expressed milk boarding the plane.

There will be a possibility that I might have to dump it all.
There goes hours of hard work and a month supply of milk! What a waste!

I hope I'll be able to pull my best smile and not to get too emotional over this issue.

Lately I've been thinking too much and lash out for tiny little mistake Aresha made.
Not happy with how I'm handling stress and in dire of a short break before coming home fresh and ready for more parenting challenges

Told Aresha way beforehand and preparing her with the transition of staying with Tok Ma.
Mom stayed for few nights to familiarize with the kids.

I was more excited hotel hunting 30 days ago than going tomorrow.
My girls were extremely clingy and 'manja' when I put them to sleep, 4 hours ago.
It's as if they're not letting me go :(
Ah, maybe leaving the kids behind is not as easy as I thought.

Am sure they'll be just fine, i will be fine, definitely ;)

3 comments:

Marlia said...

Happy holiday Zach! I'm sure the girls will be fine with their Tok Ma!
p/s : bila plak aku nak holiday dgn ko ni kan.. my mistake la asyik delay jek... :(

anne said...

same feeling i have.
again i'll be leaving the boy at home coz gonna watch keane later this evening. not so bad...but do enjoy ur vacation while it lasts!

Zach Reza said...

Thank you girls! Did enjoyed ourselves ;)
missing our lil' ones but it is pretty much refreshing to be able to have our own time together ;)