Thursday, March 27

"V" for Vambutan

Aresha has strange pelatness she'd pronounce words started with R with V.

Vambutan = Rambutan
Vabina = Ribena

Where did she get that I don't know and even though I tried to correct her everytime, she refuse to follow.

Poor Aresha , mommy is so cranky these days that I can't tolerate her being disobedient to me, Aiyoh! I feel guilty everytime I scolded her. She'd quickly say sorry( which melts my heart) and the past few days (or maybe I just realize this) she'd say
"Aresha sayang mommy" countless times (followed with a huge hug)

She's very loving and becoming very manja with her daddy.
Whenever daddy's home she'll sit on his lap and watch tv , 80's rock videos (her favorite, KISS), pandai beli jiwa!

Last night after dinner, she said
'let's lepak, Aresha nak tgk cinta (=cerita, over-generalizing movies and footie match) Adebayor'
Mentioning the only player she knew. Hehe
She knows what daddy loves, and enjoy even watching footie with him :)

Last few hours, while having dinner, she purposely said she wants to poo poo and wee wee because she's tired and wants to sleep. I had to quickly finish my meal, only to find out that she tricked us this time.
Btw, she sleeps early now, alhamdulillah :)

I'm doing okay now, still resting whenever I could though so much chores piling up now, and almost sick of eating out.
Told dear, give it another one or two weeks, tak boleh tahan eating out.
He quickly replied" Can't wait!" Cheh!

Emm craving for fajitas, plan to shop for items needed to make 'em this weekend. Saw Martha made easy guacamole this morning, yumm!

10 comments:

Marlia said...

she sound so cute each day... rindunya dengan si kecik tu... fajitas? herm... lapar ler plak pepagi nih.. hehehe

Zach Reza said...

Bila nak jumpa ni?

Fajitas, yumm kan? Adui craving macam2 skang.

Marlia said...

tuh le babe, i tot during weekend, nak ajak alia sekali, but im not sure sebab ure husband will be around kan... ingat nak ajak lepak kat marmalade at bangsar village. u just inform bila okie k

Zach Reza said...

I'm free all the time la, kalau nak girls out pun ok, he understands :)

anne said...

ur daughter's so cute and congrats ya :).
did u come down to sg during mosaic?

anne

Zach Reza said...

Hey Anne!
Thanks for dropping by.
No la dear, haven't been to SG yet this year, saving the moolah for the next big concert ;)
Tho' I'm afraid i can't go on freestanding anymore, hehe

She's cute, yeah she drives me crazy too!

KS said...

aaawww aresha.. so cute. sayang btol dia kat mommy dia tu.

anak no 1 mmg gitu kot.. pandai express feeling + sgt concern + pandai ambil hati. aiman pon skang kalo buat salah mesti cepat2 cakap "sorry mummy, aiman tak sengaja". alahaiiiiii...

despite all the hardness, pregnancy mmg beautiful! ;)

Zach Reza said...

Matun-Oh dear something happened yesterday I replied to your comment it didn't appear pulak.

And yeah, very! Makes it all worth it lah :)
I'm sure Akmal will turn out just like his abang, you're so lucky!

It is indeed:) I'll try my best not to balloon up this time, haha!Hilang segala beautiful, lol!

Anonymous said...

what happened? tell me tell mee..

-matun-

Anonymous said...

Hi Zack! Azury here, Shah's wife. I found ur blog from Dr. Ain's blog, who's blog is apparently listed in my friend's blog :) What a small world it is... :) I might be the last person wishing u this but nevertheless, Congratulations on ur pregnancy! Aresha must be thrilled to get a sibling. Take care!