Wednesday, November 29

3 in 1 party




Last fortnight was like a whirlwind and hectic for all of us. We were hosting two couples of CSers simultaneously, preparing for the party and doing makeover for our lil' living room. No wonder I didn't manage to cook on time. Luckily mom made us her famous laksa johor, with nasi himpit and kuah kacang or else Ain, Nazri, Stuart and gf would have nothing to much on except for cheesecake and kuih raya la. Open house apa namanya tu?Pfftt

More pics can be found @ here Luckily Man brought his SLR cam and act like a photographer we hire for the party(err,jgn hantar bil pas ni sudah) We didn't get the chance to take so much pics as I'm for sure running around the house to make sure everything's ok. Sorry for those I didn't get the chance to greet or chat with. Particularly Ain and Nazri :( Many thanks to those who came and brought gifts for Aresha. It was great to meet Apek, E.T and kids, Ajeep, Man, Nadia, Kecik, Yawn & Mas, Yunus,Marlia & Isz, Muna & family, Kak Ada, Abg Enol (thx for the lovely painting) & Iwan, Oare, Kerry & Ola, Wong & family, CSers Low & Ed, in case if I forget to put your name, you know who you are and we appreciate your presence.
Most of all thanks to my wonderful parents who did helped me a lot! and saved the day! (Aresha loves the bike so much!) My grandma who made me the nasi himpit My future SIL Siti, who brought the scrumptuos apple crumble and helped out in the kitchen, Erie for the balloons oh you guys were so kind! ( Sounds like Oscar speech plak)
Aresha had so much fun tht day and it shows! She's beaming with giggle and laughter, playing with all the kids and even adults (who has camera, posing, and love to see her own pics, ok?)Tht was the first time we saw her so happy!

Meanwhile,here's snippets of our lovely time with Alia and Luis, me practicing Poi (you're truly a 'legend' ;) Alia!) I miss them when they left, they're such lovely, super nice couple , I admired their politeness and their effort to make our hosting experience a memorable one :) Do come and visit us again guys! Or, we'll visit you soon, perhaps?

Alia doing the ribbon poi

Luis and his diabolo

No comments: