Friday, November 10

10 great years!

We're going to #malscene gig/gathering tomorrow. Can't wait to see faces of our old friends, some we haven't meet for years!

I dunno if I've wrote about this but this is how I met dear. Yes, thru IRC chatting. I was 17 back then and he's 23. He's one of the founders of the channel, I'm just a newbie who gets really excited to meet/make new friends.
To cut long story short, we chatted for hours almost every night, on weekends, till 6am! Mama got so furious (obviously there's no broadband back then,the phone bills went sky high!)She even locked the computer room at night. Lol! I'd climb the window from the kitchen and sneak in. Talk about things you do for love eh? We didn't become online bf gf instead I fell in love with his long ponytail on the 2nd IRC gathering that I went. Heh,I always have a thing for long-haired guys since I was in school. The relationship starts from there, tho' he actually uttered only a few words the first time we met. There goes our monthly Tower Records meet up, hiding from other #malscenians dates, till we actually tie the knot almost 3 wonderful yrs now. How fast time flies when #malscene is actually celebrating 10 great years online and we're almost 9 yrs together.
Happy Birthday Malscene, I'm thankful that I met my #1 love there :)

No comments: