Saturday, June 3

Therapy

After a long day with two babies to take care of, nothing beats eye-feast on lingeries @ less than RM50 each! Yes,FJ Benj@min Warehouse sale is back! The best part is that now it's held @ Queen's Park which is literally 10 minutes walk from home! I went kiasu this time by taking advantage of dear's 'plastic' yesterday (cardholders preview sale) and bought two lace, see-thru ;) L@ Senz@ cami and pant set. With just RM54 dear's smiling from ear to ear, if you-know-what-I-mean. This afternoon I got myself a cotton nightie, and terry cloth capri, plus two nighties for mama and Farra.

Who would've thought everyone would flock the once-serene-and-oh-so-quiet Jalan Peel? I heard girls clad in office attire talk to each other, "Have you been here before?" quickly answered by of course, never. We got Esprit Outlet too, y'all. Last Wednesday, my MIL bought Aresha a tee for RM10 and matching pants for RM20!

Err, I'm going there again tomorrow,(without sounding like a shopaholic) with my sister as I promise to buy her a pair of jeans and maybe some tee/shit to go with it.
If we're going to move in the future, this is what I'm going to miss the most, retail therapy within your walking distance! Sweet!

No comments: