Thursday, May 25

A letter from Marcel


Marcel
Originally uploaded by zachreza.


This is what I've been looking forward to all weekend.


Hi, ooooh how fantastic to see Aresha on youtube :-)))
Excellent way to share it! She has grow so much. I
wonder what her first words will be when she starts
really talking....pc or mummy ;-))
I am shopping around at the moment to get myself a new
digital camera. One that is quick, makes nice little
movies and so on. Not made up my mind yet.

Good to hear you have a car now, it makes travelling
with aresha a lot easier indeed. Maybe you can install
a keyboard and screen to the back of a front seat. That
will keep her occupied and she can do your
administration while on the road hehehe.
How's the shoehunting going? Does Faizal still hunt for
specials?
Here life is quite busy having a few shops to do and
the private mansion of the shops owner at the same
time. Means 7 days a week work for the month to come.
That's just fine with me because it will give me extra
free time later this year to travel. I will probably go
back to Vietnam around December/January. At least I
hope.....

Have to get back to work now, let's stay in touch.
Love, Marcel

>He could make me smile just by reading his mails.
It's strange how can you bond with a stranger you've just met for few days.
The nicest, warmest host and most loved by Aresha. Just look at expression on Aresha's face. She adored Marcel. He even made a play area for her on our short stay @ lovely Amsterdam.
We couldn't thank you enough for making our visit unforgettable.
Oh, he's a big shot interior decorator too! Very humble and always put other ppl first. Visit Colourforkids to see his work with orphans in Vietnam and recently Kenya.

No comments: