Tuesday, September 7

Leaving for Liverpool

My best friend Eva is leaving for Liverpool tomorrow. She is literally... the best friend I've ever had. She's my roomate, desk mate, bridesmaid..We've been friends for only 6 years but our friendship goes beyond any other friendship that I've ever had so far. We simply "clicked". We could talk for hours, about everything.
Last week, we went out 4 days in a row just to have a long chit chat like we used to. Currently she's living in JB, and haven't seen me with my belly this big. The last time we've seen each other was 2 months ago and my pregnancy wasn't that obvious. Met in front of Topshop KLCC and there she was, looking even more gorgeous, slimmer than ever and she screamed with excitement to see me, err looking like a blowfish. Obviously. People were looking at us, I'm a bit embarassed, ye laa I look like a balloon. But heck, I don't give a damn. Seeing her brighten up my day. I have only one friend whom I can trust with all my heart., and she's leaving for a year. I did asked her to find her soulmate in UK..Get a job, migrate.. even better. She deserves a good life and a great partner. Wish you all the best my dear!
Oh well, I'm gonna miss her, so much! Promised to visit her next summer.. Me and dear are planning to have our long awaited honeymoon in Europe. Can't wait!

No comments: