Tuesday, June 29

Que sera sera

If it's meant to be that it's meant to be.
Not just 'jodoh' but other things as well.
I firmly believe in that.
I used to be have a roomie whom I thought back then was my bff.
Oh we've been thru it all.

But she told me, she's not the 'keep-in touch' person in other words I need to do all the phoning,email and whatnots la.
We travelled together and that kinda worked out as reality check for us.

No we're NOT meant to be bffs.
She couldn't understand how much I have changed being married with children.

So now, we don't even pretend to keep in touch.
Maybe her new gorgeous self is too busy to keep up with my SAHM lifestyle.
Ah, hope you'll have a happy life, Amiin...

2 comments:

Marlia said...

**thingking dengan busy bodynya** takpa you have me!!! **agak perasankan aku ni kan**

Zach Reza said...

Babe you're ALWAYS there for me. Thanks! Love ya xoxo